To perform a general maintenance support service to the site.
• Replace broken window panes.
• Replace doors, hinges and locks.
• Perform paving, fence and gate repairs
• Perform basic bricklaying and plastering.
• Repair and/or replace leaking gutters and downpipes.
• Carry out wall and floor tiling as necessary.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• N3 or equivalent (trades related) (± 40% Electrical and 60% Mechanical)
• 1 years’ valid experience
• Valid Code EB Drivers’ Licence
• Electrical, plumbing and mechanical maintenance practices
• Applicable tools
• Applicable electrical codes, standards and regulations
• Hazards and safety precautions
Closing date: 05 October 2021