Job Advert Summary:
the successful candidate will be responsible for providing a professional, effective and efficient frontline and administrative support service to the Analytical Services Department at Vereeniging.
• Matric Certificate / Grade 12
• Minimum of 4- 5 years’ experience as a receptionist or similar environment
• Advanced computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Experience in Minute Taking
• Provided support to meeting basic SHEQ requirements
• First Aider Certificate Level 1 will serve as an advantage
• Valid Code vehicle driver’s license and ability to pass Rand Water’s K53 test
• Customer Service orientation
• Computer Literacy
• Telephone Etiquette
• Database Management
• Office administration
• Minute Taking
• Computer literacy in the MS Office Suite and a fast learner on other computer systems
• Office Administration
• Minute taking and must be able to take minutes during meetings
• Verbal, written and communication skills
• Efficiency and organizational skills with good communication in English
• Self-motivated quality and output driven person who can handle and work under pressure and remain focussed
• A people-orientated candidate that has the ability to pleasantly and professionally interact with internal and external customers face 2 face and over the phone.
• Self-motivated team player that can work independently and handle ad-hoc tasks assigned to them.
• Conscientious and pays attention to detail.
• Deadline driven
• Attention to detail
• Ability to use own initiative
Closing date: 14 October 2021