To provide a professional evening frontline service in line with Vega brand values.
Matric or equivalent and must be computer literate
Must have 2 years experience in the same or similar type of position in a similar environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls and relaying messages.
- Retrieving & directing calls.
- All front office filing (as required).
- Welcoming & seating guests.
- Ensuring efficient running of the reception area.
- Responsible for receipt & redirection of all deliveries and managing courier system (where applicable).
- Campus administration, including stationary, groceries, quotes, couriers and posters (where applicable).
- Check daily for staff attendance e.g., sick, leave etc. to direct calls efficiently and promptly (where required).
- Event co-ordination (birthdays, IIE days, staff year end function, quarterly braai’s/staff socials etc.), where required.
- Basic facilities co-ordination (getting quotes from suppliers).
- Facilitating basic sales and academic queries at reception and on the phone.
- Assist with Delivery and Collection labels on all internal mail.
- Locking up campus as required.
- Energetic, self-motivated, and able to use own initiative.
- Good organisational and administrative skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Reliable and practical.
- Service orientated.
- Diplomatic, tactful, and confidential.
- Campus Environment.
Closing date: 08 October 2021