What will you do?
Under general supervision, performs a limited variety of clerical duties for functional groups involving compiling and arranging data, making standard computations, processing and coding documents and maintaining records and files. Routines are generally prescribed, and supervision is readily available.
You will be required to have basic HR knowledge to draft documents and build presentations on all specific HR functions. Through negotiations and influencing, coordinate team meetings and events with the cluster HR team members across the group.
What will make you successful in this role?
- Conduct research on HR related topics as input into development of frameworks
- Resourcefulness in seeking information and proactively learning across the employee lifecycle
- Coordinate talent activities timeously and in line with the HR calendar
- Quality documentation of processes and guidelines relating to HR processes using MS Word or PowerPoint
- Time management and keeping to set timelines
Degree or Diploma in Human Resources
Knowledge and Skills
Processing transactions and conduct simple calculationsData collection and analysisRecord keeping, filing and maintenance of databasesMaintain work standards and quality verification
Plans and aligns
– Contributing dependentlyCommunicates effectively
– Contributing dependentlyAction orientated
– Contributing dependentlyOptimises work processes
– Contributing dependently
Closing date: 06 October 2021