To process inbound and outbound sales orders and assist with customer queries including delivery times, quality complaints, product enquiries, out of stocks, amending the DSL and depot queries. Inbound/Outbound Sales Order Processing
Matric / Grade 12
Customer Service Centre Experience
SAP CRM and R3 (Advantageous)
Duties & Responsibilities:
Inbound/Outbound Sales Order Processing
– Capture orders accurately for assigned customers (correct orders and dates) within the requisite time.
– Read back orders and confirm each line and reference number.
– Process and email add-on and JIT products before the cut off time.
– Ensure the completed detailed activities are captured in CRM.
– Ensure no orders are mailed through by COB to CCF.
– Provide the call lists to the customer care facilitator for completion and signature at the end of the day.
Administration and Protocol Compliance
– Run and check VAO5, futuristic orders, duplications, completed call lists, open activity reports on a daily basis.
– Inform customers of load exceptions and dropped stock.
– Rebook the DSL and short deliveries.
– Update the customer base, call lists and activities on a continuous basis and email the information to superiors.
– Advise the CSC Team Leader of complaints logged by customers.
– Ensure that the workstation is organized, and orders are filed daily.
– Administer pick up slips.
Closing date: 20 October 2021