Key Purpose of the role
To accurately and efficiently acknolwdge and action all End-User interactions within agreed Service Levels and maintaining the required levels of Customer Satisfaction.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to
- Acknowledgement of all incoming Contact Channel Incidents and Requests in line with contracted SLAs.
- Accurate logging of all incoming Contacts in the mandated Service Desk Management Tool.
- Initial Classification and Prioritisation of each Contact against the agreed Severity Matrix and utilizing the correct Contact Categorization.
- Perform initial Analysis, Investigation and Diagnosis of the Incidents / Requests.
- Attempt First Call Resolution on all Contacts deemed First Line Resolvable.
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to translate the Customer’s experience and symptoms into meaningful information that aids resolution activities.
- Ability to understand impact and urgency in order to assign relevant priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical competencies.
- Able to work in a highly pressurized environment with high volumes.
- Takes initiative and works under own direction. Takes ownership and responsibility for work and sees it through to resolution
- Matric / Grade 12 is essential.
- Diploma in Information Technology: Networking, completed within the last 12 months
- Passion for IT
- No previous internship and or graduate programme in any industry or government institution
- No work experience (Essential)
- Between the ages of 20 – 30 (Essential)
- You must be a South African Citizen by Birth or by naturalization before the 27th April 1994.