This role is accountable for providing specialist outputs within the Despatch Office. It is responsible for ensuring that Invoices and Trip Ssheets are timeously printed and distributed to the Despatch Team. Furthermore, it ensures that the intergrity of the SAP system is maintained by working to a high level of accuracy.
Key Accountabilities and Outputs
- Print Invoices and Trip Sheets daily
- Accurately capture information onto the SAP system
- Evaluate Pick Slips and report any errors or inaccuracies
- File records of Invoice Reports
- Assist with resolving and correcting Invoice queries
- Participate in monthly Stock Takes
- Ensure all Proof of Delivery Notes have been checked and accounted for
- Work collaboratively with Warehouse Team members
- Participate in -house, quality and food safety related programs
- Raise and drive resolution of any quality related issues
- Maintain integrity of data
- General office administration and filing
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 / Matric / NQF level 4 (Essential)
- Diploma / NQF level 6 (Beneficial)
- Up to 3 years’ experience (Operational Execution) FMCG
- MS Excel at Intermediate level
- Accomplishes assigned tasks and goals: takes necessary actions to keep progress against objectives on track.
- Prepares a roadmap for success.
- Ensures that all who need to know, are clear about the plan.
- Takes full responsibility for own actions and outcomes, including mistakes.
- Always acts in the company’s best interest, regardless of whether it is difficult or unpopular.
- Ensures others are on track for achieving their goals.
- Asks questions to identify customer needs or expectations
- Follows through and meets personal commitments to others on time
- Takes responsibilities seriously and consistently meets the clients’ expectations for quality, service, and professionalism.
- Continuously monitors delivery to make sure the customer is receiving good service
- Shows a strong commitment to exceeding customer expectations
- Able to own responsibility for mistakes, apologise and make suitable changes to services
Legal and Ethical Conduct:
- Keeps current with all the laws and company policies that govern one’s work activities, or seeks counsel before acting
- Conforms with all laws and company policies that govern one’s work activities
- Keeps abreast of changes in standards applicable to one’s profession
- Acts in accordance with conventional ethical and professional standards
- Takes action to enforce legal, policy, ethical and professional requirements; exposes violations
Closing date: 04 October 2021