The Renewable Power Engineer will participate in delivering projects as well as in preparing proposals to clients.
As the successful candidate, you will be:
- Assisting or performing project management on assignments, in accordance with all applicable codes and standards, and of Hatch’s policies, guidelines and procedures
- Initiating, supporting, or coordinating the technical work among internal specialists.
- Performing studies and basic engineering
- Performing site visit, construction monitoring, commissioning monitoring
- Report writing
- Coordinating and Participation in Bib/No/Bid discussions for potential opportunities
- Leading or participating in the preparation of proposals
- Regularly updating management on the status of potential opportunities and market trends
- Staying informed on market developments within renewables sector
- Participating to trade conferences, events and/or industry association meetings, as applicable, for promoting Hatch Thought Leadership in the field and for generating new business leads
- Staying informed on and well connected with Hatch’s broader capabilities to support the Renewables unit including, but not limited to, digital, advisory, water, environmental, and other power engineering offerings/resources.
You bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, electrical, civil or mechanical
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in utility scale renewables power engineering
- Proven HSE mindset
- Experience in and aptitude for project management
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Capable of traveling to sites for client meetings or visits (expected to vary between 10% and 30% of annual time).
Why join us?
- Develop innovation partnerships
- Think locally, work globally
- Engage with people who make a difference
What we offer you?
- Flexible work environment.
- Long term career development