PURPOSE OF POSITION
The prime objective of a junior field services technician, is to ensure efficient & effective delivery of technical services & maintenance within the region to achieve operational SLA’s. A high level of focus is given to all regional projects and costs which are monitored and delivered on time, with continues drive to maintaining HSSE standards and compliance.
- Calls are resolved first time with repeat calls been monitored against monthly SLA performance.
- Ensure that quality of work carried out is exceptional at all time, with maintaining housekeeping across fleet & sites.
- High level of professionalism and feedback is maintained.
- Provide detailed, complete information on the intelliserve electronic job card updates, as well as the HEAT call closure updates.
- Report on incident and near misses.
PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Matric with at least N3 in electrical, Mechanical or electronics engineering
Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics Engineering (preferred)
At least 1 years working experience within a service based industry.
- Proven logical problem solving skills
- Good leadership skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Accuracy, efficiency, and reliability are key skills G
- Ability to communicate quickly and effectively both written and verbal
ROLE SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES & BEHAVIOURS
- Gains insight into customer needs.
- Identifies opportunities that benefit the customer.
- Builds and delivers solution that meet customer expectation.
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships.