Overall Purpose of the Job: The overall purpose of this position is to liaise with business and the IT Team, forge and sustain good relations, gain an in-depth business and applications understanding as well as maintain and grow existing business by enhancing processes to provide efficiency.
The incumbent’s role would be to analyse, propose and present integrated solutions to both existing and new applications; which represents the full spectrum the Group’s offering.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Post Matric Qualification Grade 12 (minimum)
- Business Analyst Certification
- Process mapping Certification
- 2 years of proven track record of working as Business Analyst on Finance and IT projects
- Proving strong quantitative abilities
- Demonstrating proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Showing knowledge of standard accounting procedures
- Excellent analytical, multi-tasking, organizational and project management skills.
- Solid communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills required to interact with colleagues and clients both at a high-level (“big picture”) and at a detailed-level (“technical”).
- Keen interest in understanding new technologies and solving problems.
- Ability to play an integral part in project delivery given tight constraints and uncompromising quality
- Effective presentation, documentation and report writing skills.
- Professional and well presented at all times
- Ability to work under pressure and for extended hours, if required
- Must be prepared to travel
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable car
- Elicit requirements using workshops, document analysis and evaluation of existing and new systems
- Business/system process mapping techniques
- Create User Interface diagrams
- Perform post deployment testing to ensure that the system performs perfectly in production
- Developing a clear understanding of all existing data requirements
- Running specific analysis projects
- Improving the quality of the products and services delivered by IT
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Analytical thinking
- Computer literate
- Presentation skills
- High level of Integrity
Closing date: 15 October 2021