MAIN JOB FUNCTIONS:
- The position will involve meeting with project managers, analyzing project objectives, building new Salesforce applications, creating customer workflows, maintaining user roles and troubleshooting applications errors.
- To ensure success as a Salesforce Developer, you you should have extensive experience experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application developments skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems.
- Ultimately, a top-class Salesforce Developer can create dynamic and scalable Salesforce applications that perfectly meet the evolving needs of the company.
Salesforce Developer Responsibilities
- Meetings with project managers to determine needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing coding and implementing Salesforce application.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce Staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
Salesforce Developer Requirements:
- Previous work experience with application and software developer.
- experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce platforms (Flows, Apps etc.)
- Knowledge of Apex ,Visualforce.
- Experience with Process Builder, Workflows.
- Good communications skills.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Ability to project manage.
- Must be able to work alone and in a team environment.
SQL and Excel knowledge
- Good team working skills;