We are looking for a Handyman to join our team at Liquid Telecoms to provide support with regard to reactive maintenance and planned preventative maintenance, within service level agreements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Carry out any general maintenance / fabric repairs and building maintenance under the guidance of the Electrical Artisan; including but not limited to:
• Building Maintenance (Electrical & HVAC)
• Undertake Planned Preventative Maintenance Tasks allocated by the Building Manager.
• Undertake Re-active Maintenance Tasks and Repairs allocated by the Building Manager.
Skills and Competencies:
• Must be able to think logically and be solution orientated.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills
• Service orientated and team focused with particular attention to detail
• Ability to plan, organise and control own work effort
• Ability to manage more than one situation at a time
• Ability to display professionalism
• Good Knowledge of tools and materials used in the assigned area of responsibility
• Grade 12 or equivalent National Technical Certificate
• Basic Electrcal, Plumbing, Building, Painting, and carpentry
• 3 Years building Maintenance Experience
Closing date: 29 September 2021