Performing credit control/collections for the Tax and Legal Service LoS nationally.
A. JOB PROFILE
- Perform credit control/collections for the Tax LoS nationally
- Follow up telephonically or by email with clients on outstanding debtors.
- Always iaise with external clients and internal client-facing employees in a professional manner at all times to ensure payment is received.
- Ensure client queries or complaints are resolved or escalated when required.
- Investigate queries relating to debtors on the debtors’ monthly report.
- Resolve debtors’ queries or escalate as required.
- Liaise with engagement team or business if required.
- Reconcile, print and sort monthly debtor statements as requested.
- Allocate payments made to relevant debtor.
- Send reminders for payments to external clients as required by process.
- Liaise with internal firm finance staff and submit requests for finance adjustments in accordance with the standard finance operating procedure.
B. PERSON PROFILE
KEY KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Finance / Accounting Qualification or
- related field will be an added
- Minimum 2 years’
- experience in a credit control
- Good customer relations
- Problem solving
- Target driven
- Able to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Communication Skill (Verbal and written)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Service Now (SNow)
- G Suite & Microsoft Office
Closing date: 15 October 2021