As a VapeMOB Sales assistant it is a critical part of your mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all VapeMOB customers.
The key areas of responsibility for the Store manager will include:
- Supporting the Sales manager’s efforts to meet and beat all store sales and profit targets;
- Monitoring, managing and analysing ‘back of house’ operational standards – particularly the flow of stock and replenishment activity;
- Ensuring safe working practices and compliance with all relevant health & safety standards;
- Managing administrative and cash-handling operations;
- Monitoring store budgets and analysing any departures from the store plan;
- Inspiring and developing your team.
In terms of your own skills and experience, if you wish to be considered for the Sales Assistant role you should have:
- Working Knowledge of Either entry level and Advanced electronic Cigarettes
8:30-6pm Monday to Friday
Additional weekend hours will be required
VapeMOB Employees have the following skills:
- They Vape!
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Uphold company values and respect every customer
- Exude patience and ownership with each customer
- Ability to resolve conflicts and set appropriate expectations with customers
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with both external customers and co-workers
- Well spoken and fluent in English as well as able to communicate in Afrikaans.
Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
- Ability to make appropriate decisions on behalf of the customer quickly and effectively
- Desire to continually learn
- Solution orientated and self-motivated
- Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure efficiency
- Familiarity with multiple browsers, multiple tabs and window navigation and instant messenger tools
- Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Outlook
Successfully completed NQF Level 4 Qualification (Matric/Grade 12/Standard 10)
- Excellent command of English Language (verbal and written)
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work shifts
- Positive, compassionate attitude and a passion for customer service
All applications will be subject to assessments and interviews.
All offers are subject to completion of a successful background reference checks.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet the requirements stipulated in this advert, send us your CV with a copy of your ID and Matric/NQF Level 4 qualification (or higher).
Address: [email protected]