The Santam Learnership Programme is an entry-level transformation initiative aimed at building a sustainable pipeline of talented people who will support business in meeting its objectives by addressing the present lack of skills within the financial services sector.
A qualification, coupled with the FSCA regulatory exams RE5, will allow learners to apply for professional membership of the Insurance Institute of South Africa (IISA) in the designation category of IISA Member (MIISA).
Programme Duration: 12 months
Start Date: 1 March 2022
At Santam it is our desire to have as many young unemployed individuals as possible take up this opportunity. This will present us with a valuable challenge of contributing to investing in our youth as the future of our economy and the country, in the best way we know how – Insurance Good and Proper.
So please, spread the word, take up on this development opportunity and put Santam to the test!
What criteria makes you eligible to apply?
• ONLY Applicants in possession of a Grade 12 Certificate with:
• Minimum pass mark of 50% in English and a Second Language
• Minimum pass mark of 40% for Mathematics or minimum pass mark of 60% for Mathematics Literacy
• South African citizen
• Between the ages of 18 – 28
• Applicants must not be studying with any other institutions while on the Learnership
• Applicants must not have been on a Short -Term Insurance Learnership through INSETA
• Persons with a disability must produce a medical note confirming the nature of the disability
• Applicants must not have more than 1 year work experience
• People studying towards or in possession of a post-matric qualification (e.g. Higher certificate, National Diploma, Degree, Honours etc.) will not be considered for the programme
* Important: Your responses to the screening questions will be validated during the process. We therefore urge you to answer the questions honestly.