We are looking for a fast-learning and ambitious Graduate Marketing Administrator to join our Marketing department at our Head Office based in Mowbray, Cape Town. You will be expected to actively contribute to the achievement of the business activities by providing administrative support for a broad array of marketing activities, assist in implementing marketing and email campaigns, data gathering, analysis and reporting.
This is an entry-level role, and although previous experience is not required, your knowledge of data analysis, flair for understanding digital platforms and systems, eagerness to learn, and a can-do attitude, will ensure success in this role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Getting involved in and assisting the marketing team in delivering marketing projects, email marketing campaigns and activities.
- Growing our presence by updating our digital platforms (e.g. company website, client sites, etc.).
- Assisting with the maintenance of email marketing assets in our CRM system (e.g. email templates, marketing lists,etc.).
- Collating information and reports needed by the business.
- Assisting with SEO and Paid Search.
- Providing support in daily administrative tasks for the marketing team where necessary, which includes but is notlimited to maintaining marketing content and materials (e.g. Brochures, guides, invitations, emails, etc.), providing telephonic and email support to clients, liaising with internal departments in investigating and finding solutions to client queries, coordinating internal meetings, and ensuring the upkeep of shared drives and content libraries.Qualifications and skills:
- Degree/diploma in Marketing, Digital Marketing or similar.
- Data and trend analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn technology platformsPersonal attributes:
- Strong desire to learn, grow and get involved
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain a very high level of accuracy is critical
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Hardworking and dedicatedTo apply for this opportunity:
- Please send your CV and a short motivation telling us why you’d be perfect for this role to [email protected]
- Please use the subject line “Application for Graduate Marketing Administrator” in your email.
Closing date: 08 October 2021