A vacancy exists for a National Contracts Manager Retail stationed at Robertville. The position will report to the Regional Executive. The main purpose of the position is to ensure that all site specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times.
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the Client with regard to security services rendered.
- Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the Client regarding the improvement of services.
- Ensuring continuous assessment of the Client’s premises and minimizing as far as possible risky access and creating several barriers to would be criminals.
- Auditing and verifying the access registers on a daily basis and generating exception reports.
- Ensuring that all Security Officers on site meet the contractual requirements as stipulated by the Client.
- General management and supervision of security staff and ensuring that all their queries are dealt with promptly.
- Submitting relevant monthly reports to the Client and Management.
- Managing business budget at operational level.
Qualifications, experience and other competencies required:
- Matric certificate with Grade A PSIRA registration.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Security Operations in Retail environment.
- Very analytical individual with excellent Problem Solving Skills.
- Ability to manage and discipline staff
- Computer literate, with proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Strong Operational Planning, Leadership and Organisational Skills as well as good Interpersonal Communication and Client Liaison Skills are essential
- Must be able to work under pressure and for extended hours as and when required
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management and its requirements.
- A valid unendorsed driver license with own reliable transport essential
- Well-presented individual
- Must be able to do Training
- Must have very good Investigating skills
- Must be able to do Shrinkage Audits
- Leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Client liaison skills
- Strong planning skills
Please email your CV to Johnny Volbrecht : [email protected] by no later than Close of Business on 30 September 2021.
Closing Date: 30 September 2021