Department of Basic Education Call Unemployed Youth
All successful candidates will be placed in schools for 5 months, from 01 November 2021 to 31 March 2022.
- Education Assistance – Curriculum
- Education Assistant – ICT/e-Cadres
- Education Assistant – Reading Champions
- General School Assistant – Child & Youth Care Worker
- General School Assistant – Handyman (no matric required)
- General School Assistant – Sports and Enrichment Agent (no matric required)
Closing date: 03 October 2021
HOW TO APPLY:
NB: APPLICATIONS MUST BE MADE ONLINE
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Testimonials (former school, local chief, church leader ect)
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Affidavit/Declaration by applicant stating he/she has no criminal record while waiting on the police clearance.
- Certified qualifications such as Matric ( applicable: where NQF Level 4 qualification certificate, for Education Assistant applicants with NQF Level 6 and 7 and added advantage.
- Certified copy of identity document/passport