Are you engaged in your work, professional in everything you do and prepared to go that extra mile? If yes – then the Volvo Group Trucks Purchasing (GTP) is the right place for you. GTP provides competitive advantages to the Volvo Group by selecting high performing suppliers to deliver the best possible products & services with the right quality output that add real business value for our customers.
We like to work hard; have fun and we are committed to our customer and the Volvo Group success. You will work with a high performing team aiming at world-class Purchasing – do you have what it takes?
Volvo Group Southern Africa provides a Graduate opportunity for 1 year in the following area:
Purchasing Department at our Volvo Trucks Head Office. This graduate opportunity is situated in Boksburg.
We are now looking for a colleague who would like to join and lead our dynamic and goal-oriented team.
- We are proud to say that in our team we create TRUST by the way of working with peers and colleagues.
- We deliver with world-class PERFORMANCE both hard and soft.
- We have fun at work and show PASSION in what we do. CUSTOMER SUCCESS is guiding us in the decisions.
- We CHANGE to stay ahead, and we continuously improve every day.
Ready for a challenge? Good. Because we are ready for you.
The successful candidate will have exposure to the following areas within Purchasing.
- Assist buyers in Following-up on orders, contracts and filing.
- Assist buyers in communication with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Update supplier information in databases.
- Support in administration of purchasing systems.
- Provide general support to buyers in purchasing process.
- Assist on data analysis and reporting.
- Other administrative tasks.
- Good communication skill and strong working motivation.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong Administrative skills.
- Responsible and detail-driven.
- Be familiar with Office tools and data base management .
- Computer Literacy, Microsoft office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint),
- Time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills in English.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualification in Business Administration.
Closing date: 07 October 2021