- Required to perform various flight line duties including,
but not limited to:
Conduct routine inspections;
Fault finding and rectification;
- Perform C-checks and A-checks where required.
- Valid South-African passport holder;
- Grade 12;
- Trade test Certificate;
- Sound understanding of technical aircraft publications and
- Good knowledge and understanding of a computer;
- Must be willing to work shifts, weekends and on public
holidays, and overtime as required from time to time;
- Must be available and willing to travel at short notice, both
locally and internationally.
- Minimum of three (3) years aviation maintenance experience;
– Previous experience working as an Aviation Technician on B737 -400 and -800;
- Previous Line Maintenance experience.
- Detailed and able to work under pressure;
- Able to follow instructions;
- Committed to delivering quality work;
- Proactive self-starter capable to function on his/her own without any supervision.
Closing date: 29 September 2021