What is the role of a Contact Centre Agent in the business?
A Contact Centre Agent ensures that our clients receive the best possible client experience by addressing their queries with enthusiasm and accountability.
WHAT YOU’RE GOING TO DO
- Attend classroom activities and practical on the job training as well as carrying out functions in line with the Learnership as required by Momentum Metropolitan.
- Acquire knowledge of company products, policies and procedures in order to be successful at on the job training activities.
- Compile a Portfolio of Evidence for submission to SETA.
- Complete logbooks for work-based learning.
- Complete formative and summative assessments and achieve the required level.
- Demonstrate skills in using the company’s systems and understanding of the operational processes.
- Conduct yourself as an employee of Momentum Metropolitan and display the MMH values.
- Demonstrate commitment to working within the medical scheme industry.
- Completed Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate.
- Passed Mathematics or Mathematical literacy with minimum 40%.
- Passed English and another SA language with a minimum of 40%.
- Computer Literacy is an added advantage.
- Unemployed and can commit 12 months to the programme.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Successful candidates must:
- Be South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
- Be available from 01 February 2022 to 31 January 2023.
- Be able to commute to the workplace on their own.
- Not be studying (part time or full time) at tertiary level during the duration of the learnership.
- Not have completed the same learnership previously.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure while being client centric at all time.
- Good communication skills with the ability to access and use information.
- Ability to think on one’s feet and problem solve.
- Collaboration and inclusiveness.
- Self-management and results-driven.
Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to the following statutory checks:
IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE ATTACH YOUR CV WITH THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Certified ID copy.
- Certified Matric certificate.
Closing date: 04 October 2021