Fixed Term Contract
6 Months Contract
Purpose of the Job
Receive, store and handle all products at Terminal in order to contribute to plant effectiveness.
Who are are
- You are Work focused, Have the right attitude to work, Positivity and ability to accept changes
- You are an expert at Executing instructions – Customer service – Time Management
- You are passionate about Teamwork / Team Player
- You have excellent Computer Literacy skills
- You have a reputation for Delivering on expectations & KPI’s
What you have done
- Matric mandatory.
- 2 years’ experience in Terminal operations/Supply Chain
What you’ll be doing
- The right products in the right quantities are received into stock.
- No accidents, contaminations or spills due to negligence of incumbent.
- Products are stored safely in line with policy guidelines and Standing instructions.
- The right products in the right quantities are stored in the right storage areas.
- Product handling take place in accordance with laid-down policy guidelines and Standing instructions.
- No delays in customer service due to incompetence of operator-all products dispatched on time as per loading documentation.
- The work area is maintained in a clean, safe and hazard-free condition.
- Depot equipment in good working order.
- Stocks are counted, tanks dipped on time as per agreed schedule.
- Perform minor plant maintenance as per instructions of Plant Supervisor
- Interact with customers and service providers
- Work with contractor to ensure deliverables are met
- Provide internal support to the contractor
- PPE Compliance
- ZETO Rule Compliance
Closing date: 25 September 2021