To provide world-class administration support to clients, both internal and external in order manage their portfolios and deliver exceptional service in line with Nedbank Groups strategy.
- Attend to clients queries and requests timeously by issuing statements; updating their personal details; updating their portfolios and ensuring they receive their funds due to them on time.
- Ensure all clients’ needs are fulfilled by giving clear and concise instructions and following up on any outstanding queries Comply with Fica requirements by ensuring that all information received from clients is correct through requesting updated personal information.
- Update property register and ensuring that all insurance renewals are up to date by contacting relevant stakeholders.
- Make sure that all paper work is electronically filed daily by scanning to the clients’ accounts.
Minimum Experience Level
- 5 legal adminstration/Fiduciray experience
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Type of Exposure
- Working with a group to come up with alternative solutions to a problem
- Capturing data
- Completing various administrative and secretarial duties (e.g.; answering phones; making copies; filing)
- Checking accuracy of reports and rec
- Communicating internally and externally
- Drafting reports
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Microsoft Office
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Data analysis
- Business writing skills
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
Closing date: 23 September 2021