Liaising with Service Providers and Corporate Clients via email & telephonically:
- Communicating with Service Providers regarding any information they may request on the Service Level Agreement (SLA) or assistance on the Dreamtec App.
- Confirming with Service Providers/Clients (internal & external) through salesforce email system and followed by telephone call once their request has been resolved
- Following up on any outstanding requests/tasks and communicating status to the relevant stakeholders
- Updating all service provider profiles on salesforce.
General Office Administration:
- The ability to communicate in most languages with service providers
- Be able to give explanation of the process of meaning device
- Be able to arrange access logins for internal and external users
- Be able to train service providers on the partner portal
Managing of Procurement mailbox through Salesforce:
- Assigning of all request through ticketing system salesforce to the team.
- Monitor in progress and to be in actioned tickets .
- All requests received in the procurement mailbox should be directed to salesforce for ticket assigning.
- Inbox should be monitored timeously in order not to miss any urgent request and responses provided immediately.
- Action to be taken immediately. Making quick decisions and pursuing immediate action is required in order to keep mailbox under control.
Good Knowledge of query and Complains resolution:
- Support technician should have a sound knowledge of query resolution and how to pay attention to the core issue.
- Be able to listen 2) Empathize where necessary for the inconvenience. 3) Taking personal responsibility in dealing with the query or complain. 4) Execute and communicate a solution
New Application – Approved Service providers:
- Advising potential service providers of the application process
- Emailing the correct application pack and monitoring process and status of the application.
- Updating rates in the application pack as and when there are updates .
- Scanning and loading the approved applications on salesforce.
- Preparation of banking documents for submissions to the finance director for loading as a beneficiary on the payments database.
Managing of various communications to service providers:
- Communicating effectively to the stakeholders regarding any new developments/updates or changes
- Provide clarity to stakeholders regarding communicated information where needed.
- Filing of same or future referrals when necessary.
New Applications and changes to existing:
- Communicating effectively to stakeholders of loading new service providers as well as drivers on the system as well as making changes to existing portfolios.
- Deactivation process of existing service providers and documentation of same on salesforce.
- The administrator needs to be able to plan and arrange any requested meetings with either internal or external clients.
- Arrange any training sessions needed by service providers or internal clients.
- Arrange meetings requested by management with service providers.
- Technical Background
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Clear communication skills
- Active Listening
- High concentration
- Interaction with a wide range of customers
- Microsoft Office