• National Diploma/ B Tech/ B Eng Electrical Engineering (Essential/Minimum)
• A valid driver’s license
Must be successful in:
• Selection Process
• Interviews • Psychometric Assessment (To be conducted by Exxaro)
• Medical Certificate of Fitness Assessment (To be conducted by Exxaro)
• Must be younger than 30 years
The incumbent will inter alia be responsible for the following:
• Personal performance in accordance with the training programme
• Committing to the Company Rules and Regulations
• Exxaro does not provide accommodation to candidates.
• Contracts will be for 24 months.
• It is the responsibility of the candidate to arrange transport to and from work. Where company transport is available at a BU, the candidate can make arrangement for use of the transport. The relevant business unit’s arrangements will apply.
• A monthly stipend will be paid to the candidate over the duration of the contract.
Closing date: 27 September 2021