Our client in the banking industry has an opportunity available for a Credit Controller to be based in the Westonaria area.
- Matric is essential.
- Certificate/National Diploma in Credit Management is an advantage.
- 3 Year’s banking and collections administration experience is essential.
- 2 Year’s regional credit control experience is essential.
- Understanding of credit origination process.
- Understanding of Ubank loan contracts and products.
- Good working knowledge of mine payment system and mining culture.
- Knowledge of collections systems.
- Understanding of service delivery processes.
- Understanding of all collections and origination document requirements (FICA, FAIS).
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Microsoft Office.
- Ensure that the region is supported with credit initiatives.
- Ensure achievement of regional initiatives.
- Achievement of quarterly KPI and KRA’s.
- Effectively manage age analysis across all payment terms.
- Effective regional credit management to support sales and reduce business risk to bad debt.
- Liaison with customers, sales and other internal customers to ensure that objectives are achieved in a professional and cost-effective manner.
- Provide back up and support regional Credit Controllers and Call Centre Agents with day to day credit tasks.
- Ensure consistent product knowledge of products and policies.
Closing date: 02 October 2021