The key purpose of the role is to implement and anchor negotiated GPO and RPO secondary packaging material contracts, supporting successful and sustainable operations linked to contracted materials to deliver on agreed business targets and commitments. Actively partner with Supply ZBQ, ZBS, ZITEC & Sustainability to pro-actively support material related problem solving, project implementation and governance. Develop and manage relevant social systems with strategic suppliers to drive continuous improvement, address non-compliance with the objective to support supply reliability.
Key outputs and accountabilities:
- Ensure that negotiated packaging material contracts are correctively and pro-actively implemented to ensure S2P compliance
- Support resolution of outstanding contract/PO issues and claims
- Support supplier validation, quality and service level management processes
- Collaborate with suppliers and internal stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation of sourcing outputs and agreements
- Monitor and actively engage RPSS, GPO and RPO category teams on problematic contracts, pricing and expired OA’s
- Review supplier performance with Supply ZBQ and provide supplier performance feedback to relevant GPO & RPO category managers
- Identify opportunities to improve supplier performance and lead agreed initiatives with identified internal/external stakeholders
Packaging Source to Pay Custodian:
- Identify and support Accounts Payable (AP) by identifying and supporting brewery S2P non-compliance with an emphasis on reducing preventable supply stops linked to ineffective S2P governance
- Packaging SPOC at relevant internal and external S&OP/S&OE sessions.
- Proactively identify, escalate and solve possible supply risks with the relevant sourcing manager, MRP and supply and ensure. effective loop closure through effective communication.
- Ensure supply security/assurance & supplier development directions are handled with Supply SPOC.
Analytics & Problem Solving
- Identify opportunities to use analytics to improve visibility on packaging material performance.
- Comfortable working with large data sets with the objective to identify improvement opportunity (or risk).
DTV & Champions:
- Procurement SPOC for identified and agreed DTV & Champion initiatives.
- Develop and execute regional value engineering projects in coordination with Supply.
University Degree (Business, Supply Chain, Engineering)
- Yellow, Green Belt and/or Agility Training highly recommended
- Ability to get things done; A self-starter and keen owner
- Highly Assertive with excellent communication skills
- Packaging / Brewing Qualification highly advantageous
- Strong project management skills
- >3 Years Experience within an FMCG environment, ideally within Procurement, Supply Chain Operations, or Logistics
- Knowledge of Packaging, Packaging Materials and the overall beer value chain is essential
- Negotiation Experience
- Understanding of packaging material manufacturing processes
Closing date: 30 September 2021