Purpose of the Job
Provide efficient control of vendor documentation submitted to expedite payment of vendors and provide operating and capital expense, data capture and general administrative support to accounts department
Who you are
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are recognized as a person of integrity and considered highly reliable and trustworthy
- You are detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- You are an expert at organizing and prioritizing
- You can adapt to any situation and work well under pressure
What you’ll be doing
- Provide necessary support within distribution processes by ensuring that the process is performed in linewith prescribed operations/standing instructions and complies with OHS Act safety guidelines, is auditcompliance and ensure the handing and registering purchase orders on SAP.
- Ensure delivery is in accordance to business requirement and deadlines by ensuring strict adherence torelevant SLA’s, organizing and scheduling meetings as required, ensuring bulletin boards are updated &maintained, deliveries are completed as required and all work orders to completed
- Manage register and relevant documentation by ensuring receipt of register product and materials receipts,ensure proper financial processes, register all vehicles as required and ensure all documentation andcorrespondence are filed to standard.
- Maintain and keep up to date of all asset registers, raise and close all asset defects as required,documenting of all continuous improvement initiatives and promote awareness of all proceduralrequirements to Terminal visitors and staff.
- Provide support to the relevant stakeholders through preparing and ensure that all documentation isreceived and brought to finalization, effective communication and maintenance of sound business relationships with other internal Stakeholders.
- Immerse yourself in various aspects of the organization
- Influencing the strategic direction of Engen operations business
- Learning from, and being able to influence some of the best and experienced people
- Operate effectively in an ever-changing, dynamic, and agile business
- Maintain sound business relations with external customers
- Promoting customer centricity, being crazy about customer satisfaction
- Embodying and promoting the Petronas cultural beliefs
What you’ll have done before
- NQF Level 4 (Matric)
- 2 years’ experience in Transport Administration
- Knowledge of Transport and Distribution process
- Depot or Transport operations experience
Closing date: 22 September 2021