To ensure the cleanliness of prescribed work areas as directed by the Supervising Officer, using the prescribed methods and frequencies in line with the requirements of the cleaning specification.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Emptying and cleaning of waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
• Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
• Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
• Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets.
• Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors (after receiving proper instruction and training).
• Using electrically powered pick up machines.
• Working at heights may include using high level equipment.
• Minimum requirement: Grade 12/ Matric Qualification.
• Minimum requirement:
• Ideally experience in an FMCG environment.
• Literate and numerate.
• Ability to take initiative.
• Attention to detail.
• Ensure optimal use of available resources and raw materials.
• Ability to receive and accurately follow through on instructions.
• Ability read instructions and to write.
• Ability to count and do simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Provide customer service excellence.
• Manage human resources.
• Ensure a safe, healthy and risk free environment.
Closing date: 23 September 2021