The purpose of the role is to assist with timely and accurate execution of S32 contracts creation and maintenance for and on behalf of the business or the timely response of vendor queries.
- Serious contenders must have a Grade 12 together with a Certificate in a relevant discipline i.e. Supply Chain or Business Administration and with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Procure to Pay or Supply Chain
- In-depth knowledge of SAP MM Module and Ariba S&C is advantageous;
- Proficient at report writing, document preparation and presentation is advantageous;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are advantageous;
- Basic MS Excel skills are essential.
- Manage/Maintain all contract and contract purchase order related requests.
- Manage all vendor and internal end user queries related to invoice payments.
- Investigate and resolve payment related queries.
- Conduct vendor account reconciliations as part of the payment query resolution process;
- Administers account reconciliation of Goods Received (GR) and Invoice Receipt (IR) to minimize account differences and ensure accurate and on-time payment to vendors;
- Investigate and resolve contract and contract purchase order related queries.
- Collaborate with the different stakeholders as directed by the request and query type.
- Ensure all actions are performed within the agreed Contract Admin SLA
- Provide accurate and timely information with supporting information.
- Contribute to maintain a culture of innovation, learning and development and continuous improvement;
- Recommend improvement initiatives in existing processes, practices and systems;
- Ensure compliance to all internal controls, agreements, systems, standards, governance and procedures as well as legislative requirements and statutory reporting;
- Provide assistance with internal and external audit or governance requirements;
- Compile daily/weekly/ Monthly grade control reports.