Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Engineering department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for an Artisan : Site role, which is based in CCBSA Devland. The successful candidate will report directly to the Team Leader : Site in CCBSA Devland.
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES:
• Knowledge of electrical installations, drawings, designs and fault finding in low voltage systems and high voltage systems, LT/HT Transformers, Power Factor Correction, Electrical Control & Automation Systems, the ability to read and interpret electrical diagrams, deep knowledge of electrical substations
• Knowledge of materials, methods and tools involved in the construction or repair of building
• Knowledge of basic mathematics
• Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures that apply to electrical infrastructure
• Customer and personal service – providing customer and personal services, this includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
• Problem solving – the ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
• Near vision – the ability to see details at close range
• Deductive reasoning – the ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense
• Oral Expression – the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences and provide feedback clearly and concisely
• Speech clarify – the ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• N3 with Electrical trade test
• Experience: 3 to 4 years’ experience in electrical systems/equipment/infrastructure maintenance
Closing date: 22 September 2021