Our technology team is looking for a super organised, detailed orientated Operations Administrator.
Do you have what it takes?
minimum requirements to apply?
- Grade 12
- 1 years’ experience within an administration role in an IT/Finance department working with:
- Microsoft Office packages (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Quotes and invoicing
a day in your life?
- Processing quotes and cross referencing against agreed upon price lists
- Provide advice to divisional representatives when selecting quotes
- Process purchase orders and accept relevant deliveries
- Processing, organising, tracking, matching & analysing invoices and supporting documentation
- Vendor Management
- Managing our printer ecosystem, ordering toner etc
- Stationery ordering for Mr Price Group Technology
- Asset management updates for equipment.
- Data Capturing: any documenting required/excel sheets/updating schedules.
- Reception relief
- Management of cell phone contracts
- Asset Management
- Capture and track assets on asset management system
- Maintain the cell phone contract estate for the division.
- Assist with new contracts and upgrades.
- Assist with issuing new fuel cards to associates