To render support services relating to all administrative and secretarial needs for the procurement team, thereby contributing to the overall success of the sourcing and procurement teams and the requirements of the SCM governance framework.
(a) Ensure tender management process and templates are available to all relevant users
(b) Keep abreast of the tender pipeline and schedule of work to enable effective administration thereof pertaining to tender advertisements, notices, tender closing and evaluation schedules and processes.
(a) Registration of bid requirements from procurement teams and business units
(b) Support with the collation of the tender documents in accordance with issued instructions
(c) Render admin and typing support with tenders / proposals including minutes at site and briefing sessions
(d) Ensure relevant tender documents (adverts, tender register, pricing registers, handover registers, responsiveness schedules, comparisons schedules etc.) are quality assured for accuracy and completeness
(e) Management of the tender advertisement process (internal and external) to ensure timeous placement of advertisements and payment of service providers timeously.
Expertise & Technical Competencies:
1. Relevant business qualification (degree or NQF equivalent) with experience in procurement relative to SCM governance framework
2. At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in procurement and/or tender administration
3. Knowledge of tender administration procedures with Public Sector
4. Good computer skills
5. Member of Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) would be an added advantage
6. Strong understanding and commitment to good corporate governance, SCM regulations and laws and other regulatory requirements including the PFMA; PPPFA; SIPDM, CIDB etc.
7. Working experience with SAP Procurement module or a similar ERP system would be advantageous
1. Achievement Orientation
a. Delivers work on time and quality and follows through on agreed commitments.
b. Views new work experiences as an opportunity for growth.
c. Reacts immediately to overcome setback or / and obstacles in order to meet goals. Recognises and acts upon current opportunity. d. Make specific changes to systems and processes in order to improve efficiency and quality.
e. Formulates own objectives and action plans in order to achieve a measurable improvement in the future.
Closing date: 25 September 2021