Reporting to the Branch Manager
Vacancies exist for a Branch Administrator. The position will report to the Branch Manager. The overall purpose of this position is to assist in the administrative, Financial, and managerial responsibilities of the allocated Branch and Ops Managers.
Key Performance Areas: (Not totally inclusive)
- Debtors and Creditors Management for allocated contracts.
- Assist with the management of budget allocations for Transport Department per contract.
- Consolidate and report on all assets at the various contract sites.
- Ensure weekly, monthly and quarterly reports are timeously done.
- Personnel Management administrative processes.
- Ensure that all Payroll and Salary related concerns are handled accurately and efficiently.
Qualifications, experience and other competencies
- Matric Certificate.
- Strong command of English and Afrikaans
- Strong administrative and organizational skills, with the ability to work independently and professionally
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Own transport is essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, SAP as well as Excel
Other Personality Attributes:
- Good interaction skills
- Negotiation skills
Closing date: 22 September 2021