Reference No: HR 4/4/5/88
Salary: Commencing: R208 584 per annum
Enquiries: Mr K Naidoo Tel: (031) 913 9700
Render services at help desk as the first point of entry within the Registration Services
● Render Employment Services to all the Clients who visit the Labour Centre
● Resolve all complaints on all Labour Legislations received from Clients
● Receive all Unemployment Insurance Benefits Applications and Employer declarations
● Receive application forms in terms of Compensation for Injuries & Diseases Act (COIDA) AND Employer registration forms for COIDA.
Matriculation/ Grade Twelve (12).
All Labour Legislations and Regulations
● Private Employment Agency regulations and related ILO conventions
● Public Service Regulations
● Public Service Act
● Knowledge of the Departmental Policies, Procedures and Guidelines
● Batho Pele principles
● Telephone etiquette
● Computer Literacy
● Ability to interpret legislation
● Problem solving.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 27 September 2021 at 16:00
NB: All attachments for on line application including Z83 must be in PDF and in one (1) file, indicate the correct job title and the reference number of the post on the subject line of your email. Use the correct email address associated with the post. Failure to do so, your application will be disqualified.
NOTE: Applications quoting the relevant reference number must be submitted on the new form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents. Received applications using the incorrect application for employment (old Z83) will not be considered. Each application for employment form must be fully completed, duly signed and initialled by the applicant. Failure to sign this form may lead to disqualification of the application during the selection process. The fully completed, initialled and signed new form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV as well as copies of all qualification(s) academic transcripts including senior certificate, ID-document and a Driver’s license where applicable.
Applications: Deputy Director: Labour Centre Operations: PO Box 343, Umbongintwini, 4120 OR
E-mail: [email protected]