PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The purpose of this role is to provide Administrative and Facilities Management
support to the business with a strong focus on administration of facility lease and barter agreements. Assist with
coordination with landowners and do basic negotiations on contract renewals. Prepare all contracts and
agreements, ensuring that they are timeously submitted for approval. Ensure all existing contract renewals are
done on time. Assist with high site vendor applications. Manage the high site database, together with the High
Site Administrators and Infrastructure teams. Ensure monthly reports are accurate. Assist the business with site
• Understanding and interpretation of legal documents.
• Administratively and commercially inclined.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to meet timelines.
• Ability to work independently with good planning and organizing skills.
• Intermediate computer skills.
• Experience in Facilities and/or Infrastructure Administration will be advantageous.
• Knowledge of contract layouts and Facilities Management.
• Grade 12.
• Relevant tertiary qualification will be advantageous
Closing date: 24 September 2021