A fantastic opportunity is now available to begin your career in this well established company. You will gain great administration, sales, and logistics experience in a retail environment as well as exposure to vast technical knowledge. The ideal candidate should be hard working, honest and be able to thrive as part of a team that will travel to our 24 branches across South Africa.
About the position:
Your career will start as part of our young traveling stock audit team, with various future development opportunities to grow into as suited to your own skills.
- Traveling from branch to branch conducting stock audits
- Ensuring accurate counts are conducted and discrepancies thoroughly investigated.
- Assisting the company within the sales, warehousing, and various other departments as needed
- Ensuring stock code and part number knowledge is maintained on an acceptable company standards
- Constant improvement on product knowledge
- Continue self-development
- Basic Numeracy
- Attention to detail
The minimum requirements for this position is a matric certificate (having maths would be an advantage) and a code B drivers license.
Salary is market-related, depending on current experience levels
Closing date: 06 October 2021