Sea Logistics Customer Care Specialist supports customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints. To provide front-line support for clients and customers and to ensure that customers are satisfied with products, services, and features. To be accountable for maintaining excellent service for our internal and external customers.
- Leadership & Management: To provide leadership and direction to the assigned Customer Care Location team
- Customer Care and Satisfaction: to pro actively advise and consult to ensure customer satisfaction
- Shipment Management: Qualification and entry of customer orders into the operational execution process
- Quotation Management: Qualification of customer inquiries, provide KN quotations and updates, set final selling price with individual adjustments within the given price band and in line with the national leeway in decision-making (front-line empowerment)
- Complete transactional estimates where rates are already in place and provided by the National Pricing Team.
- Cost Management: Ensure that the correct supplier contracts are available and work on any cost disputes or under accruals.
- GP Management: Ensure that each customer has a rate profile in place and that the correct GP is recognized when closing shipment files.
- Customer On boarding: Inclusion and transfer of customer requirements into the KN systems; Accompanying (initial) customer order
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelors / First University Degree (preferred)
- Have 2-3 years experience in Sea Logistics including customer servicing
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, Sea-Log , CIEL, KN Login)
- Knowledge of Sea Logistics Processes
- Good command of the English Language – both written & spoken
- Strong Analytical and analysis skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Self motivated and independent