Here at BKB, we want to do things differently. We have to, because the world is changing, and we want to keep up. Our people, no matter their position, are the ones to do this. We are looking for forward thinkers who want to make a difference.
As an HR Intern you will assist with organising and co-ordinating training events and capturing training data accurately and timeously. You will assist with organising and co-ordinating learnerships and bursaries as well as handling general admin duties.
Do you have strong attention to detail and able to multi-task? Do you want to be the best that you can be? If yes, then we want to hear from you!
- Grade 12 with HR degree / diploma.
- Proven experience in the administration of training & development would be an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Office especially in Excel
- Working knowledge on Sage 300 would be beneficial
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans.
- You need to display good logical thinking with a motivation to ensure all work is completed to the standard and quality required.
- The candidate will need to display a sense of responsibility and take initiative to get things done.
- You will need to have the ability to manage your own work and prioritise demands while working co-operatively with others.
- You need to have outstanding communication skills
- Be able to interact at all levels internally and externally
- You need to be a Team player with a “Can do” attitude
- You must be passionate, energetic, open-minded and self-motivated
Closing Date: 13 September 2021