To provide Regional support by administering the Procurement, Budget, Petty Cash and Management Reporting functions accurately, completely and timeously.
Key Performance Areas
- Procurement Reporting
- Petty Cash Reporting
- Budget and Management Reporting
- Daily reporting of non-compliance.
- Attend and contribute to Monthly staff meetings in the regions.
- Implementation of and adherence to financial management principles to ensure valid, accurate and complete Procurement, Budget, Petty Cash and Management Reporting.
- Procurement- Accurate and timeously requested PO’s and PR’s
· Application of Procurement Policies and Procedures. · Petty cash. · Accurate, weekly Petty Cash Reconciliation. · Ensure resolution of all reconciling items. · Ensure timely requests for receipts and deposit books. · Ensure deposits and payments in terms of policy and procedures. · Ensure signatures it to DOA. · Ensure cheque signatories up to date, and sufficient. · Budget and Management reporting. · Accurately captured budget on SAP. · Report on Budget variances in a timely manner. · Timely resolution of budget queries (including allocations). · Prepare accurate and timeous Management reporting. · Appropriate implementation of and adherence to Policies and procedures. · Interrogate supporting payment documents for accuracy, validity and completeness.
- Compliance to Policies and Procedures
- Adherence to directives
- Reporting of non-compliance.
- Reporting of financial misconduct.
- Relationship with Creditors and service providers.
- Relationship with staff at regional office (finance claims).
- Relationship with head office departments.
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Compliance to standards and timeline sets.
- Inputs to Weekly Flash Stats for all support matters.
- Reporting to Regional Finance Manager on non-compliance of stakeholders.
- Incidents of financial misconduct reported.
- Deal with stakeholder queries and ensure resolved timeously.
Human Resources Management
- Identify training and development needs for self.
- Compliance with HR systems policies and procedures.
- Assist in inducting new employees into the division.
- Compliance with the RAF performance management system within the division.
Qualifications and Experience:
- NQF 4 (Matric or Grade 12) qualification.
- Relevant 1 year experience in a financial environment.
Technical and behavioral competencies required:
- Personal Mastery.
- Emotional wisdom.
- Ethics and governance.
- Customer orientation and customer focus.
- Financial Skills.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Accounting Skill
- Reconciliation Experience.
- Financial Management.
- PFMA / TR’s
- Accounting Principles.
- Cash Management
- Reporting and Budgeting
- Integrity and Honesty
Road Accident Fund Values
Total cost to company of the minimum remuneration package applicable to this position is
R185 338.00 per annum and will be negotiable commensurate with experience.
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in a manner that will suit their needs”
Closing date: 15 September 2021 (Re-Advertisement)