Main Purpose of the Job:
Pam Golding Properties is looking to partner with people who are ambitious, driven by success, motivated by reward and able to work to targets to join our successful Fourways office. We want Intern Agents who are curious, determined, persistent with great attention to detail, but also sociable and outgoing. The role is about the successful marketing and selling of property and continued growth of market share, whilst providing excellent customer service to ensure that the Pam Golding Properties brand ethos is upheld.
• Collecting information about properties (lead generation);
• Canvassing properties to sell;
• Arranging for photography and home staging;
• Visit sellers and must be able to talk knowledgably about their property and area;
• Valuation – able to apply sound principles when estimating the value of a property;
• Organise and attend show days;
• Able to put together a marketing plan for a property;
• Represent the seller in negotiations with potential buyers;
• Monitor sales ad liaise with all stakeholders including mortgage brokers, conveyancers and other estate agents;
• Able to knowledgably advise sellers and buyers;
• Keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market as well as the general market.
• Must love sales and ‘closing the deal’ with proven past experience working in a sales environment;
• Strong negotiation abilities;
• Confident and full of optimism;
• Integrity is a key requirement in our business. Principled, values-driven behaviour is a must;
• Able to adapt and respond to change;
• Able to cope with pressure and setbacks.
Education & Experience:
• There are several requirements that need to be fulfilled in order to obtain a Real Estate Qualification:
a. Register with the Estate Agency Affairs Board (EAAB);
b. Obtain Intern Agent Fidelity Fund Certificate (FFC);
c. Complete accredited NQF 4 qualification;
d. Compile a Logbook;
e. Write the PDE Exam;
• Must have valid driver’s Licence and your own reliable transport;
• Must live the fourways area and surrounds;
• Must have your own laptop or tablet;
• Must be able to sustain yourself financially for at least 6 to 8 months before you start earning commission.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
• Excellent verbal and written communication;
• Must be digitally savvy and comfortable doing business with your mobile phone or device;
• Computer literate with sound knowledge of the Microsoft suite.
Closing date: 11 September 2021