• Implement required documentation and categorisation per Group standards.
• Receive and match GRV’s accurately and timeously Billing Administration
• Ensure that loading documents are captured correctly
• Systematically pick stock according to FIFO
• Print picking, checking and loading documents
• Blind checks to be conducted and balanced back to picking requirement before billing. Housekeeping
• Ensure a high standard of housekeeping is maintained inside the cold room.
• Maintain cleaning equipment and ensure correct storage.
• Ensure that stacking is neat, square and secure Cold Chain / Temperature Checking
• Take daily temperatures.
• Maintain records of all temperatures.
• Report any problems to the Shift Warehouse Controller.
• Cold Chain to be maintained at all times Stock Control
Matric, basic numeracy will be an added advantage
Minimum of 1 years’ warehousing or similar functional experience Knowledge
Warehouse-based stock and handling processes
Warehouse methodologies and principles
Stock checking principles and practices
Completion of pre-vehicle checklist
Be brilliant at the basics Face the brutal facts Smash the silos Lead with integrity, respect and energy Be curious and challenge change Take accountability for results and people
Duties & Responsibilities:
GRV Administration Ensure compliance with established procedures and Company standards to maintain effective control over Administrative processes. Implement required documentation and categorisation per Group standards. Receive and match GRV’s accurately and timeously Billing Administration Ensure that loading documents are captured correctly.
Closing date: 08 September 2021