Tracker requires the services of Customer Service Agents in the Customer Services department based at Tracker Head Office in Johannesburg.
· Contribute towards maintaining a departmental Abandonment Rate and Service Level according to the company standards.
· Accurate capturing of data and updating of client information while speaking with the client.
· Ensure that Customer Service standards are maintained in a highly pressurized environment.
· Meet targets as per Key Performance Agreement.
· Follow up on client’s outstanding queries.
· Accurate record keeping of statistics as per stipulated guidelines.
· Effective utilization of the post call service rating system
· Matric passed with University exemption – attach Matric certificate.
· Mathematics SG / Mathematics Literacy passed in matric with a minimum of 60% OR 50% for Mathematics HG)
· 3-4 years working experience.
· Minimum of one year working experience in a Customer Service Inbound environment which includes dealing with a variety of queries and complaints.
· Tertiary qualification will be an advantage.
· Technical, Financial and Credit Control background would be an added advantage.
· A passion for customer service and a professional attitude at all times.
· Knowledge of Tracker products and systems would be an added advantage.
· The ability to cope with a constant changing and pressurised environment.
· The ability to work in an environment where multi-skilling is required.
· The incumbent should have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to pay attention to details.
Closing date: 10 September 2021