Applications are invited for a General Worker position in Technical Services Maintenance at Shingwedzi Rest Camp in Kruger National Park (KNP).
Paterson Grading: A1
NB. The positions will be filled in line with the Employment Equity Targets for KNP.
- Grade 12,
- Minimum two years experiences in built environment.
- Physical good health.
- Good knowledge of tools and equipment, safe handling and aftercare, including lawnmowers and brush cutters.
- Ability to assist with general repairs and maintenance to all types of infrastructure.
- Ability to understand verbal communication.
- Basic knowledge of health and safety in workplace.
- Basic numeracy literacy.
- Safe Handling and use of Power Tools will be an added advantage.
- Possession of some technical certificate will be an added advantage.
- Perform semi-skilled tasks that may include minor non-live electrical work, tiling, painting, plumbing, building and welding in accordance with predetermined quality and productivity standards.
- Perform routine maintenance of facilities such as tourist and staff accommodation, ablution blocks, administration and technical buildings.
- Performing duties of a technical nature within the incumbent’s capabilities.
- Assisting with other ad hoc tasks as required by Supervisor/Management.
- Ensure safety within the work environment and to others.
- Learning other technical skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their applications accompanied by CVs as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) to the following address:
Human Capital Management
Att: Ms. Zandile Mdlovu
Private Bag X1021
Tel: (013) 735 4293
E-mail: [email protected]