Dealing with client queries and complaints on all levels in a competent, efficient and professional way, in accordance with the quality standards that are in place and in accordance with the values of OUTsurance.
- Minimum Matric qualification or equivalent qualification
- FAIS accreditation is essential (RE and Full Qualification) for applicants that have been working in the financial services industry prior to December 2010, preference will be given to applicants with their FAIS Regulatory Exams (RE1) completed.
Required Competencies & Personal Attributes:
- Extensive Sales and Customer service experience is essential
- Previous call centre experience – preferably in a client centric or sales environment
- Previous experience in the insurance industry would be advantageous
- Responsible to up-sell existing policies
- An ideal candidate will be able to align their personal work values to the OUTsurance values of Awesome Service, Dynamic, Honest, Human, Passionate and Recognition.
- Preferably a candidate with experience in short term insurance.
- Preferably a candidate that has worked in a role where their salary was based on a commission structure.
- Client service oriented
- Attention to detail/Quality oriented
- Deadline and results oriented/Work standards
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the job and the company
- Effective at planning and organisation/Work management
- Judgment/Problem solving
- Tolerance for stress
- highly motivated
- Customer Service enthusiasts
- Work independently when required
- Selling skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Keyboard skills