Job Advert Summary:
The Trainee Administrator will work as part of a Client Workgroup within the Fiduciary Services Team and will assist team members dealing with all aspects of administration of multi-jurisdictional trusts and companies. The successful candidate will receive training on a day to day basis by a buddy or a mentor. Personal Development Plans will be agreed with the successful candidate and training will be provided as necessary.
• Be willing to study either ICSA or STEP
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Trainee Administrator will be expected to:
• Maintain company and trust records including due diligence.
• Open and maintain bank accounts, reviewing and filing bank statements
• Liaise with clients, professional advisors and other third parties
• Preparation of documents in relation to transactions including minutes and resolution
• Arrange payment instructions for a variety of payments as and when required
• Provide regular assistance and absence cover for our centralised banking and payments team
• Follow policies and procedures
• Contribute to the achievement of the team’s Key Performance Indicators
• Participate in ad-hoc projects as required
• Maintain accurate timesheets daily in accordance with the client work undertaken
Skills and Competencies:
• Contribute to the teamwork ethos, being responsible and living the Maitland values.
• Ability to work as a member of their immediate team or a wider team across different jurisdictions.
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients, staff and management in several different jurisdictions.
• Have a pro-active approach to work and a positive can-do attitude
• Use initiative and demonstrate good time management
• Be highly organised with a systematic work method and good attention to detail
• Have an ability to prioritise and plan your workload
• Be computer literate with a good knowledge of MS Office
Closing date: 17 September 2021