What will you do?
Outputs / Core Tasks:
- Rendering of excellent client service.
- Telephone administration.
- Customer care (receive of and personal interaction with existing and potential clients) at Sanlam Trust reception counter.
- Effective communication, listening, understanding and interpreting to meet clients’ requirements.
- Handling of enquiries related to estates, wills and trusts.
- Administrative responsibilities (managing e-mail, faxes, incoming and outgoing mail, record keeping, general data capturing).
- Time and priority management.
- Office management.
- Keeping and updating of asset register.
- Managing the stationery requirements of the office.
- Dealing with the administration of renunciations.
- Assistant to Estate Operational Manager.
- Operational responsibilities (housekeeping, applying of safety and security measurements).
What will make you successful in this role?
- Grade 12
- 2 years’ experience as Receptionist within a frontline client care environment.
- Business ethics
- Protocol and telephone etiquette
- Time management strategies
- Understanding of cultural diversity
- Knowledge of SanlamConnect will be an advantage.
- Communicates effectively (English and Afrikaans)
- Administration orientation
- Decision quality
- Information gathering
- Cultivates innovation
- Concern for accuracy
- Plans and aligns
- Customer focus
- Drives results
- Being resilient
- Computer skills (MS Office)
Closing date: 9 September 2021