The Links Golf Course Maintenance department is now accepting applications for a Machine Operator: Golf Course Maintenance (GCM) – someone who can add his / her skills to the team that takes great pride and pleasure in caring for one of the premier golf courses in the world.
The ideal candidate will be reliable and responsible workers, who have passed Grade 10, and have gained at least 1-year golf maintenance experience.
He/she must have good hand-eye coordination, be able to work with machinery and grass, and enjoys working outdoors in all conditions. He / she must be physically fit and able to perform the duties that is normally associated with this role. Experience in operating turf grass maintenance equipment/machinery will be an advantage.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Carrying out maintenance procedures on the golf course,
- Mow, rake and water assigned areas of the course,
- Complete safety checks on machinery before leaving the workplace,
- Assume General Worker and/or Hand Operator duties as and when
Adverse working conditions:
- Must be prepared to work weekends & Public holidays,
- Must be prepared to work outside in inclement
If you believe you have suitable experience and qualifications, please apply online.
Closing date: 09 September 2021