To be a servant leader growing a team, promote sales, reduce stock losses, manage stock, lead a team of Dynamos and to maintain a low cost culture in order to meet business goals.
- Increase sales by focusing on exceptional customer service and world-class store standards, maintenance of the store image, presentation and promotion of stock, stock management, promotional implementation and correct pricing of products according to our price image.
- Stock loss is minimised by having a healthy team spirit and following security measures, stock and cash handling procedures.
- Manage a low cost business according to the company’s low cost culture by driving efficiencies in the store.
- Ensure administrative duties within the store are done on time, every time according to the company guidelines.
- Leading a dynamic team of Dynamos – taking responsibility for team training, coaching and performance within a Sikhula KunYe company culture.
- Grade 12
- Relevant tertiary education – a degree/diploma in a business/retail related field would be an advantage.
- Ideally 1-2 years experience in a retail environment within a leadership role
- Computer Literate. (Microsoft and Google GSuite – will be an advantage).
- A passion for retail is essential to deliver a world-class customer experience.
- Demonstrate integrity and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Confident with very strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills with the ability to give recognition, support, direction and guidance to a team of Dynamos. A proven ability to build strong relationships.
- Strong Managerial capabilities (will be ideal). Think like an owner of the business with the ability to plan, lead, organise and control. Take decisions and be able to solve problems by being business smart.
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Closing date : Sunday 05 September 2021