IntroductionThe purpose of the Millwright Assistant is to assist the Millwright in installing, maintaining, and repairing Operational machinery.
Job FunctionsElectrical Engineering,Engineering
SpecificationRepairing and Maintaining Mechanical Equipment
- Accountable for capturing and keeping track of downtime of machinery, and reporting downtime to the Millwright.
- Responsible for inspecting daily machinery check sheets.
- Accountable for conducting daily, weekly and monthly maintenance of machinery with the Millwright.
- Assisting the Millwright with assessing, installing and repairing machinery break downs.
- Ensure that WCS (warehouse control system) is always running well.
Health & Safety Compliance
- Responsible for ensuring that health and safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
NQF 4 Matric (Essential)
NQF 5 National Certificate in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering (Desirable)
Job Closing Date: 13/09/2021